Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Professional Prize Winner


I have gone through much of my life without ever winning any prizes and such, and I started to think I was very unlucky until two weeks ago. Two Mondays ago I had just turned the radio to KISS fm, and they said to call now to win Gavin DeGraw tickets (which I was going to buy tickets to anyway, but I just didn't have any money to do it), and so I got my house phone on one ear and my cell phone on the other and kept redialing until they picked up and told me I won two tickets!! I was screaming like a school girl and I was on the radio and everything. It was awesome. Then that following Saturday, Krista and I were driving somewhere and we had just turned it to KISS fm and they said to call now for Gavin tickets and so I had her cell phone on one ear and my cell phone on my other ear and kept redialing until they picked up and told me I won two more tickets! We were screaming our heads off, and pulled the car over for safety reasons so as to avoid any collisions. So yep, I am a professional prize winner now. The concert was on Monday and we had the time of our lives and met Gavin for the THIRD time! Life is beautiful.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Holy Prize Winner, Batman!!! That is so awesome! I swear Gavin is in love with you! I can totally tell by the way he is gazing longingly into your lovely eyes! Or, at least he's thinking about gazing longingly into your lovely eyes! You might as well book the temple! :)

Krista said...

Big Ash, thank you for winning those tickets!! And TARA... HOW DARE YOU!! Who's side are you on? You KNOW that Gavin really loves me... Ash knows that as well... don't you Ash? I'll prove it to you when I put my pictures up! hahaha!!

Cheryl said...

I think I have a new addiction. Reading your fascinating blog. Every post is a real nail biter. Every post leaves me hoping for the next one to come soon. Don't leave me hanging too long.

Oh yeah, you're a lucky dog!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is so awesome you guys won tickets to his concert! LUCKY!! I agree with Tara... I think he is in love with you! You can totally tell by the way he's leaning in towards you while they took your picture! :)