Thursday, October 2, 2008

Birthdays, Basketballs, and Strippers

Yesterday was Breba's 25th birthday, and we celebrated by playing another crazy game of girl's basketball. Things were going OK until everyone on the other team kept getting hit by basketballs to the head. Some of this was my fault (sorry Martha). I can get a little crazy when I try and exert my "athletic" abilities. Finally, after almost everyone on the other team had been injured in some way, we decided to stop the game and eat Breba's birthday cupcakes. Now this is when things got a little weird...Evans and Cindy show up in their pajamas and then this guy comes in his "work" clothes and starts taking his belt off in a seductive manner near Breba, and some pervert told this man to "Spank her! Spank her!" I was in complete shock. How did this innocent birthday get-together turn into a striptease? I may never know the answer to that, but my suspicions tell me Lily had something to do with it...

And of course, no one had a camera for any of this, so I could be making this up. There is no way to know.   

6 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Lol! Ashley, you are so funny!! Is that story made up or are you bluffing us?? If its true, that is really weird and random!! ha ha. I guess things get crazy after you turn 25! Dun dun dun

Cheryl said...

Maybe those lines were for us to fill in the blanks. :)

I always miss the good stuff (seeing the members of the other team getting injured one by one, I mean, not that stripper guy thing). And the birthday cupcakes, of course!

Karla said...

Ok Ashley,
So I loved your headline, I was so intrigued I had to read on... I am not sure what word sparked my interest :) ha-ha.
Second, sorry no help with the line problem. I am extremely computer illiterate. Ha-ha

*JULIA* said...

Ahley you obviously have a virus on your blog. I've read about these kinds before.
You have to post a least once daily for two weeks straight for it to disappear. Weird I know.
ALSO I had nothing to do with the striptease dancer. I would have totally hired a police man or something not the guy from Sports Chalet!

Julianne said...

He was HOT though! I wish I was a little more dressed up for the occasion!

Moses Family said...

Wow, sounds like I should've stuck around longer!