Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sleeping Through a Turkey Trot


Alright everyone, I will be the first to say it: I am lazy. I was so excited for the first annual Turkey Rabies Awareness Trot, and how did I show my excitement? By sleeping right through the whole thing. Last night, Julianne said she wasn't going to come to the TT (Turkey Trot - I will be abbreviating this from now on) because she was going to sleep in. I am ashamed to say that I gave her a hard time for this. So I'm not sure if Julianne ended up going, but if she did, she will probably make fun of me for not showing up. I would like to apologize to all who attended/planned the TT, and beg their forgiveness for my laziness. I am a fool and missed out on one of the greatest holiday events in Phoenix. I will regret it for the rest of my life. I am not even going to tell you what time I rolled out of bed either. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Shelly Rowlan said...

Ash. I, for one, and probably the only one, was VASTLY disappointed (but you know me, I never complain) about your lack of attendance. BECAUSE, since you slept in, I came in last, dead last. (Even though it was a personal best for me.) I was certain you were coming and, therefore, I would be able to beat at least one person at the TT. And since this post has been up for 4 days, I assume, that I am the ONLY person who cared that you did NOT attend, but let me assure you, my pain was acute.

Anonymous said...

Ash My mother is the only one that cared if you showed up or not I got 5th place though

Julianne said...

Holy cow girl....you need to update! Happy New Year! Hope you meet a hottie tonight! :)