

a cupple of weaks ago, i dun went to the stayt fare to sea my favurite thing ever - the demulishun durby. i luv how all them cars just hit each other and crash and all them fires get lit and stuff. i luv the smell of gasuline and smoke. a few days before the durby, i noticed that i was pregnunt. i was like "oh crap, not again." what am i gunna do with anuther kid? there daddys never pay child suppurt or nothin (maybe cuz i am not sure who there daddys are anyway). but whatever. so i went to the fare and found two possibiltys. i cuddn't remembur witch one was my baby daddy, so i went with the one who treeted me the best. he took reel good care of me the hole nite and tried to feed me fried foods and all that. it was real nice. oh, and i got free stuf all nite from peeple workin at the fare. i got 2 free lemmonades just cuz i was pregnunt. i gess they felt bad fur me. but any way, i had a reel good time at the fare, and luve beeing pregnunt cuz it sure has its benufits if ya no what i am talkin' about.

7 comments:
Geting free lemonade is a benefit of being pregnant? Hmmm. I've never ONCE gotten a SINGLE free drink. Not ONCE!
Where are the Tele-tubby costumes? Where is the Halloween party update? Where? WHere? I can't wait much longer. I can't.
Ashley you are so funny. I always love reading your post's. You crack me up...
I hope you went with the guy on the left, the guy on the rights shorts are a little bit high for me. What did he vote on prop 102???
Your so stinkin funnay! Whatr you gunna name it? I think Bertha if it is a girl and Freddy if it is a boy! Keep me posted on your bundle of joy ;) hahaha
Hilarious! You actually look kind of cute in a weird and trashy way!
WOW! u 2 funny
Post a Comment