Well, the last four days have been pretty much awesome. My birthday was Friday, but I had a pre-birthday celebration Thursday night with some of my bestest buddies at Claim Jumper. We ate a crap load of food and laughed our heads off reminiscing and just telling stories. Friday morning my basketball pals had an awesome brunch for me and Lil opened her house up for us (thanks Lil!). I tried to thank her with a very sincere and loving hug, but she refused it. But she did let me wave at her from across the room, so I know her heart has been touched just a little. I went on a beautiful hike, ate dinner with the fam, and then partied all night with my friends (thanks Krista for all your efforts there!). Saturday I went on another awesome hike with the girls from church and then I took an hour long nap outside and got a little burnt. But that's OK, cuz I am disgustingly white so I needed some color. And basically I have just enjoyed the weekend and the great weather we've been having. And just when I thought the fun was coming to an end, my birthday buddy Wendi just dropped off the best birthday present ever - Spongebob ice cream push-pops!!! Then when I went to eat one, my mom surprised me with a Spongebob coloring book!!! Yeah!!! So in a nutshell, this weekend has been awesome, and thanks to everyone who made it great!!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Big Ash's Birthday Weekend
Well, the last four days have been pretty much awesome. My birthday was Friday, but I had a pre-birthday celebration Thursday night with some of my bestest buddies at Claim Jumper. We ate a crap load of food and laughed our heads off reminiscing and just telling stories. Friday morning my basketball pals had an awesome brunch for me and Lil opened her house up for us (thanks Lil!). I tried to thank her with a very sincere and loving hug, but she refused it. But she did let me wave at her from across the room, so I know her heart has been touched just a little. I went on a beautiful hike, ate dinner with the fam, and then partied all night with my friends (thanks Krista for all your efforts there!). Saturday I went on another awesome hike with the girls from church and then I took an hour long nap outside and got a little burnt. But that's OK, cuz I am disgustingly white so I needed some color. And basically I have just enjoyed the weekend and the great weather we've been having. And just when I thought the fun was coming to an end, my birthday buddy Wendi just dropped off the best birthday present ever - Spongebob ice cream push-pops!!! Then when I went to eat one, my mom surprised me with a Spongebob coloring book!!! Yeah!!! So in a nutshell, this weekend has been awesome, and thanks to everyone who made it great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
Sapporo Snow Festival9 years ago
-
Andrea and Jason Album9 years ago
-
Families Can Be Together Forever10 years ago
-
The Bachelorette Week 9: Full Blown Nakey11 years ago
-
Temple Dedication11 years ago
-
"If you give a mouse a cookie..11 years ago
-
That's My Name...Don't Wear It Out!11 years ago
-
HARD WEEK:(12 years ago
-
Israel Gaza Night Image. You're wrong.12 years ago
-
Family Strong12 years ago
-
Our #3 is NINE12 years ago
-
Sabbatical: Florida12 years ago
-
-
Wait, what???13 years ago
-
California 201214 years ago
-
Grateful for my legs...however dumb they are!!14 years ago
-
Book Challenge14 years ago
-
Jackson the Photographer15 years ago
-
My Baby is 18!!!15 years ago
-
Life Lessons/Experiences15 years ago
-
JOIN US THIS SATURDAY!15 years ago
-
Summer 2010 - Mathews style...15 years ago
-
ready or not...16 years ago
-
Sweet Sixteen16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-

10 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great birthday!!
I love celebrations that go on and on... especially when they are in my behalf! Happy Birthday (see! it just keeps going on)
It was a great birthday weekend for you!! I'm just glad I got to be a part of it... because I had a LOT of fun!!!!
Wait! With this post, isn't the celebration STILL in progress? How long is this birthday going to drag out? Because, right now, I'm dibbsing, July 1st, as a break from the Ashley party and 2 short hours for a celebration of my
37th birthday. Ash, it's time to actually start trying out year 24--no more anticipationary festivities, get to it!
Happy Birthday Big Ash!
The brunch was fun. I definitely was impressed with Julia allowing you to show her affection in such a bold way. That hand wave was very touching. I think she's coming round to the idea of a great big bear hug. We should give her a surprise hug one day. I think she would really enjoy that :P
Happy Happy Birthday Big Ash!!!
So sad I missed the festivities...but i was there in the form blueberry muffins : ) the best I could do! Glad you had a FABULOUS birthday!
Ashley, you are hilarious and I love reading your posts. Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH! Sounds like you had a great weekend, how lucky are you to have people who love you so much?!?!?!
Happy 24th Ash!! Hope you had the BEST time!!
Post a Comment