
I know that I always post crap about how people are continually making comments about me getting married or getting a boyfriend and I am learning to just laugh at things like that and not let it drive me crazy, but this story tops all the ones I have ever told about this topic. And that was a serious run-on sentence. I work with a hilarious Filipino woman named Vicki and we are buds and eat lunch together almost everyday. She usually makes something amazing to eat and I always bring pasta. She is always telling me how she wants me to find a nice man and get married. She was telling me all this last week at lunch and she was saying how great of a wife she thinks I would be. But then she said she only feels bad for my future husband for two things (which I had to brace myself because I was afraid of what she was going to say), and I will quote them: "I feel bad for him because all he'll ever eat is spaghetti and he'll have to hear your burps all day." She was dead serious. We both just looked at each other and started laughing hysterically because we felt the truth of her words. So if any of you know of any hot single men between the age of 21 and 30 who likes to eat pasta and loves it when a woman can burp better than he can, let me know.

10 comments:
I actually had a guy pursue me because he heard me belch. Its your talent. Make it work for you!
I'm surprised she didn't say "FART"!!!
I do! and his name starts with a D.
What about "blue darts". I believe you are good at those too. Okay sorry that might have been a little embarrasing to say. I know you were 13, at the worltons and we bribed you. I don't think it too took much bribing though:) he-he.
I'm sorry to tell you but those two traits are mutually exclusive. Any guy who likes spaghetti will nto like the burping, and vice versa. You've mixed an Italian trait with a aboriginal trait, and Italians do not marry aborigines-- thus there would be no genetic pool of candidates. -- except maybe the guy Julia knows.
I didn't realize this post would open up whole new conversations about other alleged disgusting talents of mine! Karla you are dead meat!!!
How about lots of "glamour photos" taken in Pioneer dresses? I hear hot guys dig that!
hahahahaha!! I LOVE Vicki!! She cracks me up!!
Oh Ashley you are just so great!
That's hilarious. I'm on the look out for a man not intimidated by a strong and sometimes nasty woman. My fav is when we're playing bball and I smell your burp while I'm guarding you. Mmmmmmmm, LOVE that.
Post a Comment