
Today I was at the mall on a mini shopping spree. And let me just say how much I hate those kiosks where they harass you into trying their product and buying all their crap. I always give them a wide berth and avoid making eye contact with any of them. As I was walking around, I noticed the guy at the kiosk where they sell salt scrub and lotion made from Dead Sea Salt. He was on the prowl so I went on the other side of his kiosk and acted as if I was really interested in looking at something else. Well he walked around and asked me if I wanted to try a sample of lotion and much to my surprise...he had an accent. Next thing I know I am getting a whole demo and I don't even understand anything he is saying but I love it all. He tells me he is from Israel. Hot. I was getting sold like no other, and before I even knew what was happening he was at the register with salt scrub that was $100 and about ready to ring it up. I am not even sure how I let that happen. Oh, did I mention that he had gorgeous blue eyes with long dark eyelashes? I guess I was lost in his eyes? Lucky for me, I regained my senses enough to say no thanks and was able to walk away (although with some difficulty).

7 comments:
haha! that's awesome. isn't it so awkward>? I really wonder sometimes who these people are and what kind of advertising was done in their home country that made them come to phoenix arizona to work in the metro center mall.
Ashley, he was probably your soul mate and you blew it by not buying the dead sea salt. I am so disappointed!!!!!
Way to stay strong and not buy $100 of dead sea salt but you could be sold by his eyes :)
Sucker! What if it would have been $50? You would have done it, wouldn't you! You're so funny!!!
Guys with accents... get's you every time! haha!!!
I love accents!! I'm a sucker for them too!
Oh my gosh! A $100, wow that is some sea salt scrub.
Post a Comment