Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bathroom Snacks


I have been receiving a lot of emails from people begging me to update my blog, so I decided it was finally time to appease my many fans (this is where I give a shout-out to Fern, because in reality, she is the only one who emailed me). The trouble is, I just haven't had anything funny or interesting to write about lately. Being an adult is soooo boring sometimes. I mean, I could do another post about cardigans and how I love this winter weather because I can wear my winter cardigans and they keep me so warm and they are such great accessories and everything......But this is old news.

Lucky for you, something happened today and I knew right away that it was blog material.

Today at work, I went to the bathroom. I always go to the handicap stall because it is so roomy and no one can see through the cracks of this particular stall. As I walked in to my favorite stall, I noticed something that disturbed me. Peeking out of the "feminine napkin" disposal was a Snickers wrapper. I did a double-take because I never expected to see such a surprise there. The only thought that ran through my head was "Why in the world would a grown woman be eating a Snickers while on the pot??" I have literally been thinking about this all day. And also picturing it. How could a woman properly enjoy such a delicious treat with so many other smells bombarding her senses? I don't get it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh!! Big A is BACK! Oh how I've missed your bloggings. Thank you once again for a good belly laugh and vivid mental pictures of YOU sitting on the pot pondering on who ate a Snickers in the handicap stall. Did you spend the rest of your work day eyeballing possible perpetrators and looking at your female coworkers in a new light?

Cindy said...

how do you think she could eat it when she was hovering over the toliet with her hands in the air so she wouldn't touch anything, maybe a friend was in there with her feeding it to her, just sayin!!!