You've imprinted. Thus confirming my theory.
:) How many times do you think they showed him with his shirt off?!? I was extremely disappointed with Edwards scrawny, hairy white chest.
You are so funny! I love reading your blog, I never know what kind of things will be posted on here! Great pic. Oh! did I just type that?
I second that motion!
I'll I can say is "AMEN!!!"
Totally nothing wrong with younger guys :) Thanks for making me smile!
Karla, I agree. Edward's hairy nipples and white chest were quite disturbing.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You've imprinted. Thus confirming my theory.
:) How many times do you think they showed him with his shirt off?!? I was extremely disappointed with Edwards scrawny, hairy white chest.
You are so funny! I love reading your blog, I never know what kind of things will be posted on here! Great pic. Oh! did I just type that?
I second that motion!
I'll I can say is "AMEN!!!"
Totally nothing wrong with younger guys :) Thanks for making me smile!
Karla, I agree. Edward's hairy nipples and white chest were quite disturbing.
Post a Comment